Please check back for any positions we may need filled later.
The Kitchen Utility Worker is responsible for assisting in the efficient operation of the kitchen and restaurants by maintaining cleanliness standards through the operation of dishwashing equipment and sinks, polishing silverware, removing garbage, cleaning of equipment and work areas including the sweeping and mopping of floors.
The Kitchen Utility Worker will also assist in general food preparation for events. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
The Kitchen Cook is responsible for preparing foods to be served to guests throughout the venue. The Kitchen Cook will often have direct contact with the public working in areas such as a buffet line slicing meats or preparing dishes to order. The Kitchen Cook must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need. Must complete and pass criminal background check.
The Bartender 1 is responsible for serving guests hard liquor/beer/wine during events while ensuring all policies and procedures regarding alcohol dispensing are followed. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
- Setup and breakdown of chairs, tables, other event seating, stages, etc.
- Touch up wall painting and patching based on Center needs
- Follow all changeover policies and procedures
- Check for various maintenance needs that may include light replacement, bathroom equipment replacement, faucet replacement, ceiling tile replacement, and other needs for proper restroom maintenance
- Assist in the completion of all work projects of the department
- Work events when directed
- Responsible for the storage and inventory control of all changeover tools and equipment
- Stress safety practices at all times
- Facility upkeep and maintenance of daily building projects
Very Flixible schedules available on a part-time, will-call or on-call basis. Events all throuout the day and evening and on the weekends.
The Catering Server is responsible for serving guests in the venue dining areas at catered functions. The Catering Server must be personable, professional and able to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.