Please check back for any positions we may need filled later.
The Kitchen Utility Worker is responsible for assisting in the efficient operation of the kitchen and restaurants by maintaining cleanliness standards through the operation of dishwashing equipment and sinks, polishing silverware, removing garbage, cleaning of equipment and work areas including the sweeping and mopping of floors.
The Kitchen Utility Worker will also assist in general food preparation for events. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
The Kitchen Cook is responsible for preparing foods to be served to guests throughout the venue. The Kitchen Cook will often have direct contact with the public working in areas such as a buffet line slicing meats or preparing dishes to order. The Kitchen Cook must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need. Must complete and pass criminal background check.
The Bartender 1 is responsible for serving guests hard liquor/beer/wine during events while ensuring all policies and procedures regarding alcohol dispensing are followed. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
-Setup and breakdown of chairs, tables, other event seating, stages, etc
-Follow all changeover policies and procedures
-Assist in the completion of all work projects of the department
-Work events when directed
-Responsible for the storage and inventory control of all changeover tools and equipment
-Stress safety practices at all times
-Facility upkeep and maintenance of daily building projects
Position is subject to background check * Spectra by Comcast Spectacor is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer
- Ensures efficient operation of banquet functions by coordinating and providing work direction for banquet personnel
- Holds pre-function briefing to determine specifications of each function
- Ensures quality service by assigning employees to work stations
- Ensures that servers take care of every customer and are alert at all times to see that customers are given every attention
- Provides work direction to servers and housemen; verifies that servers are at work as scheduled
- Handles customer concerns and complaints promptly and tactfully
- Works closely with kitchen to coordinate cooking, food presentation and delivery times for each function
- Ensures that employees follow proper sanitation practices
- Supervises the handling, storage and security of all kitchen and banquet equipment used in any/all functions
- Provides employees with the information needed to perform their job effectively
- Orients employees to the department and hotel and provides on-the-job training on job responsibilities
- Prioritizes and assigns work
- Provides feedback to the employees and the department manager on the employee’s performance of job responsibilities
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by demonstrating CARE hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations
Very Flixible schedules available on a part-time, will-call or on-call basis. Events all throuout the day and evening and on the weekends.
The Catering Server is responsible for serving guests in the venue dining areas at catered functions. The Catering Server must be personable, professional and able to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.